SPRING CREATIONS ACRYLIC NAILS

SPRING CREATIONS ACRYLIC NAILS

Thursday, April 1, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

On these nails acrylic I was going for a layered 3d look. First I embedded gems into the acrylic. Then I also used an impression tool to make big purple circles. When I was finished filing I added 3d lavender acrylic dots and used polish to paint black dots.



On these nails acrylic the stars are temporary tattoos. I want to let all of my clients know that I bought a bunch of temporary tattoos that I am very anxious to use so watch out! Temporary tattoo nail art to be cont.....

This is a real 3D dried flower.





Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews