STAR SPANGLED ACRYLIC NAILS

STAR SPANGLED ACRYLIC NAILS

Friday, July 2, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

This is a custom mix of all different glitters that I had. I also put a glitter on the nail beds. As you can tell I am having a lot of fun doing flags on nails acrylic. It's just too cute not to. I can't help myself!

I made this flag using acrylic and painting the white stripes on. The stars I purchased from dollar nail art and mixed them with clear acrylic.

You can't go wrong with fimo clay dots. They are from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.com
I always love to mix it up by doing the ring finger just a little different. It's unexpected fun!

This is a marbling technique that I learned at a young nails acrylic class. This is acrylic. All of the colors are from young nails acrylic. I painted the silver stars and red dots with polish.

This is my favorite black called nebula. I added 3d flowers with acrylic in opposite colors.

This is just me having fun with some super cute colors purple and black!

This is opi gel polish in one of their newest colors Kyoto Pearl. I painted a cheetah print with my migi nail art pens.




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews