ACRYLIC PATRIOTIC NAILS

ACRYLIC PATRIOTIC NAILS

Saturday, June 26, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Everytime I use the fimo clay dots from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.com the nails acrylic turn out so cute so I had to incorporate them into the 4th of July theme. I created the flag on the ring fingers with acrylic :)

This is OPI gel polish in Big Apple Red. I hand painted the design.

4th of July nails acrylic! I mixed this confetti with stuff I purchased from dollarnailart.com. The white stars are confetti from Zurchers party store.

This is a light blue art glitter called Mystery. I added fimo clay flowers from kennickkreations.com.

These nails acrylic have 3 different colors of pink with silver stars.




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews