BLOGSTAR ACRYLIC NAILS

BLOGSTAR ACRYLIC NAILS

Thursday, March 25, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

I definitely go through different phases with the nail art. On these four sets of nails acrylic I went a little crazy with the nail polish and striping brush. A little polish can always take a design to the next level.




I bought some "sugar coating" glitter in pink, blue, yellow and purple from the craft store and mixed it together with clear acrylic to create this look. I added dried flowers to every finger for some spring time fun.

On these nails acrylic I faded two colors from sparklesnailproducts.com. I added clay flowers on the ring fingers and finished with my signature dots.

This is impression nail art with spring colors.

I added orange and yellow mylar on these nails acrylic to make them super sparkly!




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews