NEON, MIRRORS, 3D ACRYLIC NAILS

NEON, MIRRORS, 3D ACRYLIC NAILS

Saturday, February 27, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

I got this idea from Young nails acrylic again! They are amazing! I am soooo glad I attended the Young nails acrylic class I just wish they had one every week. These acrylic colors are from the Young nails acrylic neon collection and I used polish to paint the tiger stripes!

I stole this idea from a very talented girl I met at a Young nails acrylic art class. Thank you for the inspiration Krizia! I love your ideas!

This is 3d nail art that I created with acrylic. I put the 3d art right on the nail and then covered it with clear acrylic. The nail is smooth to the touch but you can still get the 3d effect. I have to admit I was proud of myself for doing these.


This is snakeskin print done on bright summer colors. I looooovvveee the snakeskin and this awesome client!

This is mirror confetti from Young nails acrylic!

More sparkles nails acrylic!

This is some impression nail art. I love how vibrant these colors are!




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews