FROSTY THE SNOWMAN NAILS ACRYLIC

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN NAILS ACRYLIC

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

These are acrylic nails acrylic. I used white tips and art glitter in blue boy. It is a very subtle glittery blue. So pretty for winter. I added clay snowmen with a blue background to look like a snowglobe on the ring fingers. I painted shimmery blue and silver snowflakes with a migi nail art pen from miginailart.com on all of the fingers.

The snowflakes on these nails acrylic are fimo clay from kennickkreations.com.

On these nails acrylic I made a 3D snowman on the ring fingers. First I added 3 small white balls of acrylic for the body. Then I used my migi nail art pens to paint eyes, buttons, a carrot nose, stick arms, a scarf, and a hat.


On these nails acrylic I added fimo clay candy trees on the ring fingers from kennickkreations.com.




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews