FAVORITE NAILS ACRYLIC

FAVORITE NAILS ACRYLIC

Saturday, August 15, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Once in a while I will do a set of nails acrylic that I like so much that I'll think to myself, "how will I ever do another set of nails acrylic this cute?" This is a perfect example of that. I am jealous because I want these nails acrylic on myself. This is black acrylic in nebula. I added pink clay flowers from kennickkreations.com. To finish them off I painted black and (look closely) pink dots in a swirl pattern. To get a better view of these nails acrylic just click directly on the picture and leave a comment and let me know if you like them as much as I do!




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews