Blue glitter chunks

Blue glitter chunks

Sunday, May 31, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

I am just loving these nails acrylic! I don't know the proper name for these hexagon shaped glitters but they sure are cute. I put the white acrylic on the tips first then added the glitters and topped them with clear. There are lots of different color options with these also. Have a fabulous day!


More tiger stripes! I have already shown this on my blog with a different clients nails acrylic but these pictures turned out so that you can see the detail a little bit better. The tiger stripes can be added to any color just to add a little bit of fun. I've also painted the actual stripes using all different colors of paint. White acrylic with hot pink tiger stripes is one cool example....so if anyone wants that combo let me know and then I'll add your photo to my blog.




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews