Black and White Opposites

Black and White Opposites

Friday, May 1, 2009 | Tags: ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

MAY SPECIAL: GLITTER TOES $20 SPA PEDICURE $15

Aren't these fun! Mindi was my hand and foot model this time. I did the nails acrylic first with black ribbon on the ring fingers and black polka dots on the other fingers. Then I thought wouldn't it be fun to do the opposite on the toes. The toes are done with nail polish. Thanks Mindi! Now I just hope your nails acrylic are the craziest thing at that bachelorette party!



Don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS link at the bottom of this page to view more of my nail art.




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews