TWILIGHT NAILS ACRYLIC

TWILIGHT NAILS ACRYLIC

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

On these nails acrylic we wanted to do something that would go with a twilight theme. I used silver fairy dust glitter mixed with clear acrylic. I added a few of my own black stars. On the ring fingers I added a few black and silver dots with polish.

These are fimo clay turkeys on the ring fingers from kennickkreations.com

More nails acrylic I did this week.....
These are acrylic nails acrylic in hibiscus. I added fimo clay flowers and dots with polish.

These nails acrylic are done with ezflow acrylic in boogie fever. I also added little dots from cinapro and a real dried flower on the ring fingers.




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews